HOW TO DETERMINE THE BEST SIZE TO BUY
- Stud Bar is the original fixed mount ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar. Originally designed with Crossfit Kipping pull ups in mind we have a reputation for product sturdiness, and ease of installation into your existing ceiling or wall studs.
- Our mounting holes center on your existing studs at 48 inches for easy mounting. (Grade 8 wood mounting hardware included).
- Stud Bar comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights and wall mounting preferences.
- Stud Bar is a commercial grade pull up bar built using welded 14 gauge steel with triangular gussets for added strength.
- 600 LB. weight capacity
- Our cross bar is 1.25″ diameter for a comfortable grip and no slip hammertone powder coat texture that won’t tear your hands like knurled bars.
- We patented our bar to bracket mounting system which is where other bars fall short. Once installed Stud Bar connects to your studs creating a “square” which actually increases the strength of your studs by connecting them through the brackets and bar. You will notice how solid your bar feels with no flex or unwanted movement while under load.
- Stud Bar’s 48″ width allows for wide grip pull ups. Accessorize your bar with Gymnastic rings and pull up assist bands turning your ceiling into an all in one piece of gym equipment which doesn’t occupy valuable floor space when not in use.
- Lifetime warranty. U.S. Patent #D623707.