15 Dec, 2013
StudBar Pull Up Bar Video Challenge!
It’s a contest! What do I win?
The winner will receive $300 cash. Second and third place will receive Rage Fitness Gymnastic Rings.
How are winners determined?
Winners are determined by a small panel of judges that are located deep in the heart of Stud Bar Central. Their favorite part of the year is when they get to give away stuff!
How long do I have?
To enter, submit your video on or before January 31st, 2014.
How to Enter the Contest
To enter, just upload a fitness related video (5 minutes or less) on Youtube with the phrase ‘Stud Bar Pull up Bar’ and a reference back to http://oldsite.studbarpullup.com somewhere in the description of the video. Also, like our Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/studbarpullupbar .
To make sure that we get it, drop us a line at email@example.com, too.
- Videos should be 5 minutes or less in length. They should be produced in a high-resolution format for easy viewing.
- Videos should be fitness related. Special credit will be given to people who are doing pull-ups or chin ups on our bars.
- The video must be your own original creation and must not infringe on any third party rights. Entrants are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions for any photos, music, or other elements used within the video. All entrants agree that Stud Bar Pull Up Bar will not be held liable for any copyright infringement and that the entrant will pay all legal fees in the event of copyright issues.
• Winners will be asked to provide a copy of the original video file to Stud bar Pull up Bar
The winners of the Stud Bar’s Pull Up Bar Video Challenge will be determined by a panel of judges. These judges will be selected by Stud Bar Pullup’s Executive Committee. The judges will judge all entrants on the basis of:
- Creativity and uniqueness of video concept
- Style and showman ship in the video
- The use of fitness as the primary theme within the video.
Winners (with the exception of the ‘popular’ vote) will be selected based on an overall score. All judging is in Stud Bar Pull up Bar’s sole discretion and all decisions are final.
Winning videos will be showcased on Stud Bar Pull Up Bar’s webpage as well as social media outlets including: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest & WordPress. The winner will be featured on the Stud Bar Pull up Site as well as receive $300!
By submitting this video to Stud Bar’s Pull Up Bar Video Challenge, I certify that I am the creator of and owner of the video, that the video is wholly original, and that it does not infringe any copyright or any other rights of any third party.
I hereby grant Studbar Pullup Bar a perpetual royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display and perform publicly and otherwise use, and authorize others to use, my video for any educational/commercial purposes throughout the world and in any media. I understand and agree that the work I submit will become the property of Stud Bar Pull Up Bar and will not be returned.
I agree to be liable for, and indemnify and hold harmless Stud Bar Pull Up Bar against, all actions or claims, including but not limited to those for loss of or damage to property or self, resulting from my fault, negligence, or wrongful act or omission.
I agree to assume any and all risks and waive any and all claims against Studbar Pullup Bar and its related entities, except in the case of willful misconduct, for any injury, death, damage, or loss of property, revenue, or profits, whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising from my participation in this prize contest, whether the injury, death, damage, or loss arises through negligence or otherwise.
I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read the Official Rules before entering this contest, and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of the Official Rules.
Any personal information collected from video submitters to Stud Bar’s Pull Up Bar Video Challenge will never be sold. The information collected for this contest will only be used for purposes of the contest to contact video submitters in direct relation to the contest. The contest winners’ names will be announced publicly, after consultation with the winners, as a part of Stud Bar Pull Up Bar’s award recognition process.